“At midnight on February 17, 2009, all full-power television stations in the United States will stop broadcasting in analog and switch to 100% digital broadcasting. Analog television sets receiving free TV using an antenna will not work after February 17, 2009.”
- Messing with the latest version of Android Auto
- Watching Tibetan Monks Create Sand Mandala at Asia Society center in Houston
- Million pps forwarding for $100? Why yes please! Edge router lite FTW!
- TV repair time… Dead 12v and 24v rails… Looks like capacitor replacement is the solution
- Patched against Stagefright… All good here – move along…